Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wisdom Toothache Remedies Why Am I Feeling My Wisdom Tooth Toothache In My Eye , Ear And Scalp?

Why am I feeling my wisdom tooth toothache in my eye , ear and scalp? - wisdom toothache remedies

A piece of my upper left wisdom tooth has broken recently. The nerve is probrolly are exposed at least once a day caused experince toothache. I'm going to the tooth in the week. Here's the strange thing. When will my wisdom teeth in the upper left-hand pain, the pain, I feel pain in the scalp, left ear, my left eye, my sinuses and throat. What could be causing this? If this nerve of the tooth wisdom to a common base the rest of the face common connected? His real pain when the pain moved to my scalp, because I think my hair is fresh out of my t head.I "pain usually have the whole day in order not to offend distress until about 10 clock .. .

3 comments:

Heeyyy said...

I do not know, but that's what happened this time. I had my wisdom teeth pulled 3 days ago and in my ear and throat hurts really bad when I swallow.

Michelle said...

The tooth is that some of his nerve damage.

morelions r said...

all connected ... to remove them.

Post a Comment