Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Piercing Places In Las Cruces The Best Las Cruces New Mexico Piercing Parlors?

The Best Las Cruces New Mexico Piercing Parlors? - piercing places in las cruces

I'm having trouble, a good place to drill in Las Cruces, New Mexico. I really want a trustworthy person that I can continue with all my piercings. I trust not, it is important that the person from the holes in my face is a familiar exercise.

I also have the dilemma of my age. I do not live with my parents. In fact, the life of my mother 2200 miles away in North Carolina. I took care of me since I was 16, but has never been legally emancipated, the only agreement between me and my mother and my therapist.

I must say that a drill: 1 OK for someone who is 18 in 3 months, is 2, in turn. Accept the signature of my friend, my guardian, or 3rd The adoption of a signature and photo identification with my mother by fax.

My mother is very good with him and all, this is a question of finding a piercer who understands my situation.

1 comments:

Fyre & Reign RETIRED said...

I work in a law firm in Las Cruces, New Mexico and can tell you that anyone who accepts the signature of her boyfriend, without any power of attorney could from his mother, or a court order appointing a guardian in trouble, legally speaking, so I doubt that to accept the signature.

The reception in our office complex (and) not just for the office of the law, but several other companies, could recommend to someone you trust, but I think we have to wait 3 months, until they are 18 years.

That or his mother to sign a power of attorney for her boyfriend and his signature must be notarized.

Post a Comment