Monday, January 18, 2010

Small Salon Blue Prints What Is The Best Semi-permanent Hair Color Brand?

What is the best semi-permanent hair color brand? - small salon blue prints

I bleached my hair blond (like me before) and wanted to change the color of my hair ... again I (occasionally). The last time I did, I was blue and struggling to do so I continued for about 2 months. When I was blue compression with small bottles of hair dye they sell at Hot Topic.

Well this time it was pink. Bleached hair enough so that there is enough light for the color brilliant. Well, I Manic Panic now, because I heard it takes longer. I have my hair last Friday and it is almost everything back blonde now. I do not know if it was) pink instead of blue (the blue about 2.5 weeks each time, or is the brand.

So my question is ... as semi-permanent (it was permanent, but it will never happen) brand hair color ... funky color ... longer?

I also went with Manic Panic, because the business room'll you give me a discount, which is about $ 6 a bottle. Red hot material is $ 15 per bottle

2 comments:

Aruna21 said...

I do not know the name, but her hair color, which comes in a brown color (color Paperbag). Theres an accent color like pink or green, depending on your natural color. I think it is of Clairol. Works great, smells good, good conditions. I looooove.

xicanaoc... said...

The special effects and bonuses, which is followed by the Punky Color is best in my experience.

Post a Comment