Friday, February 12, 2010

What Natural Herb To Help Pityriasis Rosea Any Natural Herbs Or Essential Oils That Will Help With Pityriasis Rosea?

Any natural herbs or essential oils that will help with pityriasis rosea? - what natural herb to help pityriasis rosea

My sister was just diagnosed with pityriasis rosea or substantially pityraiasis
anyone out there now to heal naturally. do not want to steroids, because it only helps with the itching that we will not do that, we want to make another proposal, that the doctor that we have done and steroids. I am looking for suggestions for the treatment of herbs, oils, thank you in advance

1 comments:

Impish Jerome said...

If I do, I took a bath in the bathroom accounts Vaseline. To relieve itching, Benadryl intern

If I had known that the knowledge I know now, use oregano oil on the outside and taking the capsules internally to fight infections.

Action: I also use Neat (undiluted) The essential oil of lavender.

Post a Comment