Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Slide And Negative Scanner Can Anyone Recommend A Negative/slide Scanner That Will Meet Or Exceed The Resolution Of My Digital SLR?

Can anyone recommend a negative/slide scanner that will meet or exceed the resolution of my digital SLR? - slide and negative scanner

My DSLR camera takes pictures with a resolution of 3872 x 2592 (10.2 megapixels). As I have always found this to be satisfactory, I would like a film scanner that can at least address. But most film scanner does not seem to indicate the pixel resolution, citing instead the number of dots per inch. Can anyone tell me if this scanner
is the resolution that we must meet, and if not, is there another product that is about 100 pounds or less can be purchased?

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?Modu ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment